“UNMESH” is a Non Government Organization (N.G.O.), came into existence in 2006-2007 by a group of enthusiastic, like minded people with firm belief in social service and action. The organization is built upon the conceptual frame work of freedom, emancipation and self reliance.
It came into force to address the socio economic problems with the view of participatory approach. All its resources and man power are used in the level of education and massive awareness to build up a healthy socio cultural and environmental order through different programs.
It is also trying to safeguard the democratic base of the poor and the unprivileged classes to realize and analyze the real social phenomena leading to wise and independent judgement regarding attainable matters of an individual in particular and the society in general.
To give the organization a legal status, it is registered under Society Registration Act XXI of 1860, Puri, Odisha on 24th March 2007 as a non-political, non-profitable, non-government developmental organization. The organization is in its own pace towards achieving its goals. Since inception, it has been undertaking different need-based programs with the support of members.
The approvals received till date :
- PAN & TAN registration
-12(A) registration with Income Tax
- 80(G)(v)(vi) registration with Income Tax
- F.C.R.A. registration
- 10(23) with Income Tax ( under processing)
Our Mission1) To transform thoughts, information, initiatives by involving people for a sustainable livelihood.
2) To foster a sense of ownership for achieving excellence.
3) To inculcate and propagate Education, Efficiency and Effectiveness consistently for achieving long term meaningful goals.
4) To work for the socio economic development of the rural inhabitants. 5) To provide job to jobless, food to hunger.
6) To provide healthcare services to the rural area.
7) To guide the rural inhabitants to walk step by step with generation (Technologically and life style wise).
1) To visualize and create a Society by inculcating Peace, Prosperity and Perseverance without any gender discrimination.
2) To perform and ensure achievement free from Ignorance, Injustice and Illiteracy.
3) To Nurture and develop people by creating a sense of Confidence, Commitment and Courage to conquer challenge in every sphere of their life.
Aims & Objectives
1) To improve the quality of the lifestyle of the poor, needy and down trodden.
2) To promote, popularize and experiment in its non-governmental capacity, participatory community development synergy. Action areas are Networking, Lobby, Advocacy, Educational promotion.
3) Agriculture promotion, SHG promotion and vocational training, Environmental promotion, Women and Disables empowerment, Child and Youth development, Disaster mitigation, Health and Family welfare, Art and Handicraft development, Awareness for Health, Consumer rights and Road safety, Government programs patronizing.